Problem Analysis and Treatment Goals Identification: Know your Effluent
“What Gets Measured, get Managed”- Peter Drucker
At Levapor, as a first step towards developing optimum process solution, We take utmost care to understand the effluent. During our detailed preliminary investigation, We take extensive care to understand:
- Wastewater stream Origin, Activities and process generating it
- Physico Chemical properties of the stream
- Organic pollutants and their composition
- Specific pollutants of concern and their amenability to various chemical and biological process
- Treatment goals and proposed mode of reuse and recycle
- Future expansion needs, changing nature of production and manufacturing practices.
Based on our extensive experience in dealing with various wastewater treatment projects, We carryout systematic data collection at site for the effluent stream and this extensive data collection serves as the corner stone of our process solutions.
This right problem analysis ensures that there is no aspect of the wastewater composition and its treatment requirement has left out of consideration which on longer run guarantee the process performance to much higher level during the design and implementation stages.
Benefit of Service
- Well proven and tested process solutions which delivers results under all conditions
- Reduced CAPEX because of practically derived designs
- Reduced OPEX due to fine tuning of process operating window well before full scale operation
- Lower process upsets during operations due to attention given to specific problems disturbing the process and performance
- Well trained operational staff because of extensive training and know how gained about the proposed process during pilot testing and also further reinforced during plant start up , commissioning and operational period
- Smoother and Faster process start up and commissioning reducing the downtime for full scale implementation and thus overall project costs.
Our dedicated team of professionals will help you to solve your wastewater treatment problems through their systematic , research oriented approach . Our team ensures that each solution derived delivers the results as per the expectations.